Andrea The Voice Exclusive Interview




SMM: How long have you been singing?
Andrea: How long have I been singing as long as I can remember, so I would say about since I was five years old?

SMM: What inspires your musical content?
Andrea: My inspiration of my musical content is my everyday life, with a little exaggeration. But that’s the best quality of writing. When I write the imagination that I thought I grew out of as a little girl just clicks on.

SMM: A lot of people don’t know about Lorain; tell us about the Lorain Music Scene?
Andrea: Lorain is a very small town everybody knows everybody. No one wants to see anybody do better than them. The music seen is kind of dead since I can remember. But, im here to remedy that to be the first to bring back Lorain’s music scene back.

SMM: Who are your top 5 R&B artists of all time?
Andrea: Top five R&B artists is Donny Hathaway, Sam Cooke, Marvin Gaye, Tony Braxton, and Debra Cox

SMM: Whets the moment Andrea the Voice decided to pursue her music dreams?
Andrea: What made me want to pursue my singing career was when I found that my dream could and would be a reality.

SMM: Can you describe the feeling of the first time you performed?
Andrea: I was so nervous my first time performing. First im in a room fool a people that I don’t know. That came to see a hip hop show or to perform. And here I am the only R&B singer and was just hoping I wasn’t going to get booed off the stage.

SMM: How much time do you spend on the music writing process?
Andrea: My writing on takes a couple of days maybe three days maximum to fully complete a song.

SMM: What’s the name of your first single and what does it mean to you?
Andrea: My first single is where did you come from; this song is very special to me because I was a able to give an actual peace of life without any fabrication.

SMM: Where can people look for up to date information on you and your shows?
Andrea:
Facebook:
http://facebook.com/andreamusic00
Myspace:
http://myspace.com/andreamusic00

SMM: Any last words or shout out to your teams?
Andrea: I would like to give a shout out to producer Matthew Arnold aka Djdreamerohio1, sound engineer: Darnel Taylor, promoter: Quincy Taylor.

Comments