Dr. Dre - I Need A Doctor (Explicit) ft. Eminem, Skylar Grey




Ever so often lyrics from a song can play along with your life and current events.  My current state is Dr. Dre's verse.  Fits to a motherfuckin' T!


It literally feels like a lifetime ago 
But I still remember the shit like it was just yesterday, though 
You walked in, yellow jump suit 
Whole room, cracked jokes 
Once you got inside the booth, told you, like smoke 
Went through friends, some of them I put on 
But they just left, they said they was riding to the death 
But where the fuck are they now 
Now that I need them, I don't see none of them 
All I see is Slim 
Fuck all you fair-weather friends 
All I need is him 
Fucking backstabbers 
When the chips were down you just laughed at us 
Now you bout to feel the fucking wrath of aftermath, faggots 
You gon see us in our lab jackets and ask where the fuck we been? 
You can kiss my indecisive ass crack, 
Maggots and the crackers ass 
Little crack a jack beat making whack math, 
Backwards producers, I'm back bastards 
One more CD and then I'm packing up my bags and as I'm leaving 
I'll guarantee they scream 'Dre don't leave us like that man' cause... 

Comments