What's Present Is Future by JMix


I am looking forward to making more blog posts about my views and thoughts on current events and situations.  Now that past drama is finally over in my life its time to get re-focused.  All cancers have been cut from my life and I feel 100% better.  What amazes me though is how CERTAIN people still like to talk about me when i'm not around and make up false stories and accusations.  Not knowing that I have people all over and your information always gets back to me.  BUT, enough about them.  Whats past is past and whats present in future.  I'm proud to have a wonderful girlfriend now who treats me with respect and cares about my feelings.  I'm finally in the first position where I can say that I have all the pieces to my puzzle when it comes to StarMusicMedia.  I'm finally with the set artists and producers I want to work with without outside hassles or complaining.  I've been involved in over 500+ shows and have been involved with some sort of music 15+ years in my life.  I think I have a valid opinion when it comes to music.  I'm proud of every artist i'm working with and producing now which include Danny Wells, Slim Jim & Young Low.  Follow that up by our newest addition, producer David Shockey from TNC studios.  Promotions and marketing being handled by Dale Leonard and Rahman Jemahl.  Brandon Saunders aka Thurl is also taking his part in flyer and video designs as well as laying down some flows and being your all around hype man for our artists. We have 5 projects coming over the course of the next 5 months.  First up is Slim Jim's Snap Into This cd set for release on 4.20.11.  In May we have Danny Wells cd titled Reflection set for release on 5.29.11.  In June, Yong Low is slated for a release date of June 11th.  In July Top Notch Click will release there cd sometime around July 4th.  And finally in August, A mixtape titled Sucka Free will be released by yours truly.  So get prepared for a busy summer of new, fresh music from Cleveland's next to blow.  Stay tuned and look out for my next article on what it takes to be a "STAR"  2011 HEAR ME ROAR!  ALL I DO IS WIN!



Comments