KRAYZIE BONE & RAY CASH TOUR Press Release


The year was 1994 when rap phenom group “Bone Thugs & Harmony” came into the music industry and changed the game forever. With their sing song style and rapid fire raps, this Midwest group went on to sell over 20 million records worldwide. Head member Krayzie Bone has embarked on a solo career and is preparing to release his 4th solo album November 2011. This current project is considered to be a tribute and a thank you to all his fans that supported him throughout his 15year career as an artist, as well as their continued support of the “Bone Thugs & Harmony” empire.

            Krayzie Bone:  “ I want to let everybody know that I'm a partnering up
            with Quincy "Big Heff" Taylor, and I will be embarking on a 15 to 20
            city tour that will be starting up in Aug, along with Ray Cash and a
            few other artist. Also, I will have a couple of my artist from my new
            label "The Life Ent." If you haven't heard about it by now, I am
            venturing off doing my own thing as of right now and opening up a new
            chapter in my life. I'm working with several young new artist on my
            label, as well as a new mixtape entitled "The Fixtape Vol.4 (Under The
            Influence) that will be released Aug.30th.
            I am also working on a new solo project entitled “Chasing The Devil"
            hopefully to drop end of the year, or beginning of next year. So be
            watching out for me because I'm coming back with a vengeance, with a
            lot of positive energy and some real good music. And if you haven't
            heard I'm also working on a compilation album featuring some of the
            hottest up and coming artist out of Cleveland, and the whole state of
            Ohio. So, keep up with me of you can, Its The Life with Big Heff Ent.
            and we making big moves.”


In 2006 fellow Cleveland rapper “Ray Cash” released his critically acclaimed debut solo cd entitled “C.O.D.” featuring hit singles “Bumpin My Music” and “Sex Appeal”. In 2011 Ray Cash has reentered into the music scene with a new focus, a new label and a new outlook with his recent release of “Champagne Talk”. Ray Cash will be joining fellow Cleveland artist Krayzie Bone on a 20 city tour to give back to their fans. “The Life, The Champagne, The Music” tour coming soon.

                Ray Cash quote
                “After the positive response to my street album "champagne talk" that
                dropped may 18th I'm excited to re-connect w/my fans old and new to
                show them my appreciation for their support. And in makin champagne
                talk me and the OG krazie bone have developed a great chemistry and
                friendship with the music and now takin this cleveland sound on the
                road for "the life the champagne the music tour" this summer. Feels
                good to be back! So on behave of myself and Champagne Muzic Group
                (CMG) get ready! PoP OFF!!! 100”

Quincy Taylor Quote:
                “I’m excited to see two great Midwest artists enter the next phase of
                their careers with some great music.”

Tour Markets:
St Louis MO
Chicago IL
Milwaukee WI
Columbus OH
Cleveland OH
Nashville TN
Detroit MI
Las Vegas NV
Dallas Tx
Houston TX
New York City NY
Richmond VA
Washington DC
Boston MA
Pittsburgh PA
Louisville KY
San Diego CA
Los Angelas CA
San Fran CA
Seattle WA
Portland OR
Phoenix AZ
San Antonio TX
Buffalo NY
Minneapolis MN

Comments