Model of the Week: Casey The Model Interview


CASEY THE MODEL INTERVIEW WRITTEN BY QUINCY "BIG HEFF" TAYLOR 
BIG HEFF: WHERE ARE YOU FROM AND HOW DID YOU GET YOUR START IN MODELING? CASEY: Hey luv's, I am from Castries St. Lucia currently residing in the big apple NYC. I was blessed to be on the set of Remy Ma's 2008 " Weatherman Video" produced by DJ Superstar Jay which was my first time in front of the camera. The opportunity opened doors in the modeling industry.
BIG HEFF: HOW HAS MUSIC INFLUENCED YOUR LIFE?
CASEY: In a major way! Good music will have me zoning for hours. At my shoots I require a good playlist it's the vibe of the beat & the motivation I find in the lyrics.
BIG HEFF: WHO ARE YOUR TOP 5 ARTIST OF ALL TIME?
CASEY: My top 5 artists are REMY MA, NAS, JAY-Z, ISLEY BROTHERS, and MARY. Lyrical content means alot to me, music to me is mental therapy!
BIG HEFF: GOING FURTHER INTO MUSIC, WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE FIVE SONGS?
CASEY: Let's see... In no particular order it is Remy Ma's - no bet chill ,NAS- if I ruled the world, Mary J- feel like a woman, Isley brothers- take a ride and Jay-z - dig a hole.
BIG HEFF: WITH ALL THE EXPOSURE THAT MODELING BRINGS, WHAT DOES CASEY HAVE COMING UP FOR 2013?
CASEY: Heff, my team is keeping me busy! There is a lot going on as we get closer to wrapping projects up promo will begin, be sure to stay updated threw my sites to see what's happening. Beginning Sunday January 16, 2013 7pm- 9pm catch me as a weekly co-host on "Word Of Mouf Radio" < http://www.blogtalkradio.com/word-of-mouf-radio/2012/11/19/venus-vs-mars-pt3 > alongside an All-star team

BIG HEFF: WHAT ADVICE WOULD YOU GIVE TO ASPIRING MODELS TRYING TO GET INTO THE BUSINESS?
CASEY: Remain true to yourself and no matter the circumstances don't give up!
BIG HEFF: HOW DO YOU PARTICIPATE IN YOUR COMMUNITY?
CASEY: I attend "Morning Star Full Gospel" church weekly and threw our many outreach services I continue to stay involved in bettering our community.
BIG HEFF: HAVE YOU BEEN INVOLVED IN TELEVISION OR FILM?
CASEY: Yes, I am past co-host on Videocity TV alongside the beautiful Nina B. Recently the trailer to " GOTTA GET MINE" the movie was released which features me in the role "Casey The Model". It was amazing to be myself alongside and all star hip hop cast - Sha Stimuli, Tah Born, Pain in da Ass and more.. My team also has deals in the working on some television and film roles for this year which I'm very excited about!!
BIG HEFF: WHATS YOUR NATIONALITY FOR OUR READERS?
CASEY: I am a little of this & I a little of that but overall I am West Indian.
BIG HEFF: WHAT ARE SOME OF THE HIGHLIGHTS OF YOUR MODELING CAREER?
CASEY: Highlights thus far, definitely being blessed with a four page debut feature in Straight Stuntin Magazine's 5 year Anniversary Issue. Then to follow up with a feature In Stunnaz Magazine Summer Blockbuster Issue was an amazing feeling.
BIG HEFF: WITH BODY ART BECOMING A GROWING FORM OF EXPRESSION, WHAT DOES YOUR BODY ART MEAN TO YOU?
CASEY: Every tattoo means something special & in my case a very direct form of nonverbal expression. My most discussed piece is my "If you Knew Better You Do Better" going down my spine however my favorite 2 tattoo's are across my side " I Am What You Seek" and on my right neckline " Live- Life-Love-Learn". I recently added " Loyalty Over Love" on my thigh.
BIG HEFF: WHAT ARE YOUR MEASUREMENTS?
CASEY: Height: 5 feet 9 inches 34 bust • 27 waist • 42 hips
BIG HEFF: CAN YOU DESCRIBE YOUR PERFECT DATE?
CASEY: A romantic candle light picnic inside a cabin or house in front of nice fireplace with a home cooked meal and mind blowing conversation!
BIG HEFF: WHAT ARE SOME OF THE THINGS THAT YOU LOOK FOR IN A MAN? 
CASEY: He must have a strong mentality, know's how to stimulate my mind. Caring, respectful & strong. His looks have to be the cherry on top his qualities is the cake.
BIG HEFF: IF SOMEONE WANTED TO GET IN CONTACT FOR WITH YOU , PLEASE LIST YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA AND BOOKING INFO?
CASEY: twitter.com/caseythemodel Instagram.com/caseythemodel Savorcasey.com Bookings: caseythemodel@gmail.com Google Me!!
BIG HEFF: ANY LAST WORDS OR SHOUT OUTS?
CASEY: I just want to give a special shout out to those reading this. Thank You to big Heff for showing luv. Be sure to google me! Casey The Model BIO: Casey 'The Model' was born in Castries, St. Lucia a small West Indian Island on August 9th. Compared to an "old soul " she was tall, skinny and awkward as an adolescent. She was the youngest amongst her siblings and classmates. Very misunderstood Casey found comfort in arts & music. She became involved in school plays, fashion shows and various dance programs. Her love for the arts gained her many missed opportunities to pursue modeling. Late into her high school years everything changed. She experienced some trails & tribulations, filled out her skinny frame and Casey embraced herself as 'The Model'. She pursued that goal with the determination that now marks all of her activities.Past co host on Videocity TV, mixtape cover model for Indie Castle, Featured model in Straight Stuntin Magazine 5 year anniversary issue, Stunnaz Magazine Summer Blockbuster Issue and Digital Dolls Magazine. Independent But Major Inc, YBME Inc and Team In Mind Clothing Company promotional model. Ace DuJour Photography , Taken by Taj Photography, and Ray Mitchell Photography model muse. Word of Mouf Radio co-host (@Wordofmoufradio) Each & Every Sunday 7pm-9pm 347-934-0021 and more...

Comments