BIG HEFF INTERVIEW WITH JGraie


BIG HEFF INTERVIEW WITH  JGraie
 
BIG HEFF: WHERE ARE YOU FROM AND HOW DID YOU GET YOUR START IN MODELING?
JGRAIE: I was a waitress in downtown Cleveland. A gentleman walked up to me and said you have a natural walk have you ever thought about modeling. There it began my first real modeling experience s/o Vaughn Glover!
 
BIG HEFF: HOW HAS MUSIC INFLUENCED YOUR LIFE?
JGraie: Music is my life! Since I was little I have been involved in music somehow if it wasn't singing I enjoyed playing a musical instrument (flute) both in school and with my family as well. Now I have the opportunity to share my music with the world.
 
BIG HEFF: WHO ARE YOUR TOP 5 ARTIST OF ALL TIME?
JGRAIE: Lauryn Hill, Celine Dion, Beyonce, Nas, Tamia
 
BIG HEFF: GOING FURTHER INTO MUSIC, WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE FIVE SONGS ?
JGRAIE: Tamia- Last First Kiss,  Donny Hathaway- A song for you, THE ENTIRE Miseducation of Lauryn Hill Album, Beyonce- Listen and JGraie "One More Minute"
BIG HEFF: WITH ALL THE EXPOSURE THAT MODELING BRINGS, WHAT DOES JESSICA  HAVE COMING UP FOR 2013?
JGRAIE: I have numerous shoots, video and song releases and magazine interviews on the horizon. Look for me in an upcoming role in a new web series. I may even be on a stage near you, who knows what happens first but be on the look out because it will be soon.
 
BIG HEFF: WHAT ADVICE WOULD YOU GIVE TO ASPIRING MODELS TRYING TO GET INTO THE BUSINESS?
JGRAIE : You have to be hungry! Go for what you want because there are hundreds of women who are claiming that they are models. Define yourself, create a standard and work non stop to create your brand. 
BIG HEFF: HOW DO YOU PARTICIPATE IN YOUR COMMUNITY?
JGRAIE: I help out with Victory Center for Youth it's a nonprofit organization in downtown Cleveland that focuses on building up our youth in the community. May it be special trips or events we try and motivate  them to stay focused. 
 
BIG HEFF: HAVE YOU BEEN INVOLVED IN TELEVISION OR FILM?
JGRAIE: I have been on local stations but that is my next plan of action attack film andtelevison nationally. My acting thus far has been limited to plays but expect to see alot more in the future.  
 
BIG HEFF: WHATS YOUR NATIONALITY FOR OUR READERS?
JGRAIE: I AM AMERICAN.
 
BIG HEFF: WHAT ARE SOME OF THE HIGHLIGHTS OF YOUR MODELING CAREER?
JGRAIE: I've had quite a few highlights thus far in my career. I won 2010 model of the Year, 2012 Ohio Hip Hop Model of the Year, I was in Essence Hair, and Black Sophisticates. I've shot with some of the most talented local and national photographers and walked the runway for She by Sheree, Ed Hardy, Lexus, Aveda and many more.
 
BIG HEFF: WITH BODY ART BECOMING A GROWING FORM OF EXPRESSION, WHAT DOES YOUR BODY ART MEAN TO YOU?
JGRAIE : Since I am a model I really can't do too much body art.  I have a live,love,laugh on my side and that represents someone I lost who was very dear to me. And my scorpion but we all know what that means. ;-)
 
BIG HEFF: WHAT ARE YOUR MEASUREMENTS?
JESSICA GRAIE: I''m 5'11 34-26-35
BIG HEFF: CAN YOU DESCRIBE YOUR PERFECT DATE?
JGRAIE: I am big on trying new foods and doing things that I've never done. My perfect date would be full of sun and relaxing. 
 
BIG HEFF: WHAT ARE SOME OF THE THINGS THAT YOU LOOK FOR IN A MAN?
JGRAIE: I want someone who is as ambitious as I am. I wouldn't say "I'm looking" for anything I just need someone who can compliment me so that we can compliment each other.
 
BIG HEFF: RECENTLY IVE SEEN YOU VENTURE INTO THE WORLD OF MUSIC, WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN WORKING ON?
JGRAIE: I am currently working on a mix-tape and an album. It's a little different mix-tape but it you have ears that work I can guarantee you'll like it.
 
BIG HEFF: TELL ME ABOUT YOUR SINGLE THE CONCEPT AND PRODUCER BEHIND THE MUSIC:
JGRAIE: That's the fun part I have two singles. "Heart Stop" ft Mookie Montonio produced by Desmond the Producer aka Big Head Dez. It's a pop song. My second single is  "One More Minute" produced by Tone Sanders aka Siah. It's definitely a heart felt piece more on the r&b sound. I'm showing my versatility by putting both out, and you the audience decide which side of JGraie you can personally relate to.
 
BIG HEFF: IF SOMEONE WANTED TO GET IN CONTACT FOR WITH YOU , PLEASE LIST YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA AND BOOKING INFO?
JGRAIE: @JGraie
                 http://www.jgraie.com/
                 www.facebook.com/JGraie
                 jessica_graie@yahoo.com
 BIG HEFF: ANY LAST WORDS OR SHOUT OUTS?
JGRAIE: My team means everything to me. S/o Wryters Block A. Wryter, Lauren Ashley and Pompii! JaeNicole, Ronnita Bugg, Alisa Huffman, Nakeisha Kelly, Lady Trauma, John Lee, Michael Walker, CoCo Z the Mix Mistress, Big Heff, D.Lorand, Micheal Wilson and  STS Media and of course everyone else who supports my modeling and or listens to my music. Thank you! 

Comments