BIG HEFF INTERVIEW WITH JAYONNA

BIG HEFF: WHERE ARE YOU FROM AND HOW DID YOU GET YOUR START IN MODELING?
JAYONNA:  Im from Columbus, Ohio!  I was actually very hesitant about getting into modeling!  I was approached at a restaurant while I was on a date by a photographer.  He gave me his card and I didn't really think anything more of it.  I was out a few weeks later at what was then called Club Ice and the owner of the club asked me to do a calendar shoot for the club.  So I agreed to do the shoot....I get to the location and the same photographer that gave me his card weeks ago was there to shoot the pics.  So I just kinda thought it was meant to be. 

BIG HEFF: HOW HAS MUSIC INFLUENCED YOUR LIFE?
JAYONNA: Music is like therapy for me.  It helps me relax, vent, heal and makes me feel like someone else can relate to me and what Im going threw.  It picks me up when I am down, and it motivates me to push further in life! 
BIG HEFF: WHO ARE YOUR TOP 5 ARTIST OF ALL TIME?
JAYONNA : Mariah Carey, Kanye West, Beyonce, Pink, Gun and Roses and I gotta have my Rhinna too! 
BIG HEFF: GOING FURTHER INTO MUSIC, WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE FIVE SONGS ?
JAYONNA: Hard one because I am always switching up my favs lol! But, my all time fav song is Hero by Mariah Carey 
BIG HEFF: WITH ALL THE EXPOSURE THAT MODELING BRINGS, WHAT DOESJAYONNA HAVE COMING UP FOR 2013?
JAYONNA: I have a lot of new work coming out.  I am really pushing forward with my JFAB comic series!  I have new print mag features and spokes model roles that I am really excited about!  I also am dropping my own JFAB magazine dedicated to all of my supporters!

BIG HEFF: WHAT ADVICE WOULD YOU GIVE TO ASPIRING MODELS TRYING TO GET INTO THE BUSINESS?
JAYONNA: Never do anything that you do not feel comfortable doing.  
BIG HEFF: HOW DO YOU PARTICIPATE IN YOUR COMMUNITY?
JAYONNA: I love my community!  I give back every opportunity that I can. I am currently working on helping to open a Autism Daycare.

BIG HEFF: HAVE YOU BEEN INVOLVED IN TELEVISION OR FILM?
JAYONNA: No I have never been on the big screen before! I have done a lot of video promos.  I would love to grace the big screen one of these days.  I do have my degree in broadcasting/communications but, being a news anchor is not exciting to me.  I would rather talk about sports or entertainment.  
BIG HEFF: WHATS YOUR NATIONALITY FOR OUR READERS?
JAYONNA:  Italian, American Indian, Irish 
BIG HEFF: WHAT ARE SOME OF THE HIGHLIGHTS OF YOUR MODELING CAREER?
JAYONNA:  For me being featured in top national magazines like SHOW and SmoothGirl are some of my most memorable moments!  Because those mags are very hard to get into and I have been in both of them more than once. Also being published in over 25 magazines some in which I have even graced the covers.  

BIG HEFF: WITH BODY ART BECOMING A GROWING FORM OF EXPRESSION, WHAT DOES YOUR BODY ART MEAN TO YOU?
JAYONNA :It means a lot to me....I feel like your body is beautiful.  And beauty is art. 
BIG HEFF: WHAT ARE YOUR MEASUREMENTS?
JAYONNA: 36C-27-45
BIG HEFF: CAN YOU DESCRIBE YOUR PERFECT DATE?
JAYONNA: Perfect date to me is just being lost in the moment.  A day or time where you do not worry about anything at all and your so lost in each other that nothing else matters.  Im not so much into all the extras.  The connection with someone is way more important to me.  
BIG HEFF: WHAT ARE SOME OF THE THINGS THAT YOU LOOK FOR IN A MAN?
JAYONNA: Good personality is a must! Someone that can not only make me smile but make my heart smile.  A man that is a hard working, loyal, respectful and honest. 

BIG HEFF: IF SOMEONE WANTED TO GET IN CONTACT FOR WITH YOU , PLEASE LIST YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA AND BOOKING INFO?
BIG HEFF: ANY LAST WORDS OR SHOUT OUTS?
JAYONNA: S/O to all my supports that continue to rock with me!  Major S/O to WUGR, KingBee, ACE and also to you Bigg Heff!  Thanks for the interview!!!
www.JayonnaFabro.com
www.FlyNFabulous.com

Comments

Anonymous said…
You are so amazing! Thank you for being such a down to earth girl and being true to who you are.. love you doll xoxo ~AmyLynn~