StarMusic News: Deep Ellum Music Groups presents G.U.N feat MPA [Audio] My Trap

(Dallas, TX) - With his real buzz growing via sites like Hip-HopDx, Noisey and other southern staples like TrapsNTrunks, ThaFixx and Dirty Glove Bastard, Dallas rapper G.U.N. is prepared to unload on the Hip-Hop world with his new EP which is a prelude to this G.U.N. Theory EP. Produced entirely by Franchise Beats, G.U.N. is kicking in the door with his single "My Trap." G.U.N. completely embodies all that is the trap and he absolutely demolishes this slow paced trap anthem definitely worth the repeat play. From finessing pills to moving weight, G.U.N. flips the beat and accompanies his verse with spastic overdubs that only he could create. "Franchise Beats has that sound, and I just knew I wanted to work with him more and more as we began to work together more and more," G.U.N. explained. "He sounds like a young 808 or a young Metro Boomin." G.U.N.'s label (DEMG) has snowballed in to Dallas' most popular youth movement on the scene having managed Justus (featured on Dr. Dre's Compton album) who signed with the D.O.C.and Dr. Dre. Couple that with co-hort Post Malone shedding light on Dallas and G.U.N. has gotten a great response nationally with just a limited number of releases. "The song 'My Trap' I came up with that in trap - real shit. I was just talkin sh*t with one of my homies the other day in his trap house and I was just telling him how my trap was more boomin than his. So we just started going back and forth and the melody on the hook kinda got stuck in my head, so I just put it on the beat and it worked for me," G.U.N. recalled. Be sure to go look for G.U.N.'s new prelude EP Oct 2nd via all popular digital retailers. Soundcloud link and art is available below! Listen to G.U.N X Franchise Beats - EP by G.U.N on Apple Music: https://itun.es/us/wRrb- or Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/album/7tgZN4bGqsZBpvbk6WHPuS

Comments