StarMusic News: Rossini [Audio] Ferragamo feat Trap Main

After a short break from music due to a health scare and legal issues, Rossini is releasing his new track "Ferragamo" with the full support of his CTE family. The track is the follow up to his duo work with Boston George that included work with Rich Homie, Yo Gotti and Scarface to name a few. In the song Rossini talks to the streets about how to really make it out and how to really hustle. "Everything has changed, from being 100 in the streets. I see it on the news, I see it in the hood and with people that I interact with on a day to day basis. It went from everyone hustling to everyone wanting to get high and everyone wanting to take and run off on the plug," Rossini explained. "I didn't come from that background and to me the plug is everything, so this tape is called 'That Work.' The streets are struggling, can't nobody tell me 'bout this, and nobody can talk this shit like I talk it, this is what I know. I gotta talk to these n*ggas that's on the same page with me."

Comments