Mica Exclusive Interview

Micaela is a family name passed for many generations. I was named aftermy Great grandmother.

SMM: How long have you been modeling?
Mica: I began my modeling career in the year of 2007.

SMM: Who did your first photoshoot and describe it?
Mica:I team up with VPC and created my first portfolio. We had shotscences all over the city . Thatswhen I realized modeling isnt just looking cute in front of camera thattheres much more intails. Modeling is being able to to become a naturalactress but I loveevery minute of it.

SMM: What are some of the things that every model must possess?
Mica: I believe a model must have confidence and also be movtiated, and possess a great personalityremember you work for yourself. theres tons of beatiful girls every wherefighting for the same spotlight.

SMM: Who are your top 5 models of all time?
Mica: I"ll have to say Naomi Campbell, Gia Carangi, Adriana Lima, Tyra Banks and the late Namoi Sims
Starmusic Media: Do you find yourself in the pursuit of print modeling, urban modeling, or runway ...Mica: I'll say that I would love to do all.

SMM: Whats the best experience you have had being a model and why?
Mica: The overall experience has been awesome, I've met other talented models, and photographers, made tons of friends, and I am always learning new things and having a blast while im doing it!

SMM: If you had your dream experience, what would it be?
Mica: I would love to travel the world, and be a face of a urban industry name.

SMM: How do you feel about the Cleveland Model Scene in General?
Mica: It's a great place to begin a modeling career bulid your portfolio.

SMM: What have you done so far?
Mica: Ive done a few Fashion shows, many photo shoots from cleveland to miami. and been featured in a few spreads, Also a book called "David Busch's Quick Snap Guide to Lighting" 2009 ". I look forward to releasing my New website in February 2010.

SMM: Any Last words or shout outs?
Mica: Just like thank everyone who has always support me and also every other talented artists from Cleveland who are pursuing thier dream. Proving that if there's a will there's a way.

SMM: If someone wants to book you to host an event or for modeling, how do they do so...
Mica: the best way to get in contact with my email
Micaelaclement@gmail.com



Comments