Krayzie Bone & Big Heff working on a Compilation Album for Ohio Artists

Photobucket

From Krayzie Bone-
I just want to let it be known to the city of Cleveland that I am currently working on a project/compilation album with Quincy "Big Heff" Taylor, that will be aimed at shedding more light onto the Cleveland music scene. The project entitled, "Cleveland is the city Vol.1," will be the first of two Vol's. Vol.1 will feature the hottest rap artist & producers out of Cleveland, and Vol.2 will showcase the hottest R&B/Pop acts from the city. This will be a huge opportunity for up and coming artist to showcase their talents on a nationwide scale. What I'm looking to accomplish with these albums, is to try to bring all these artist together, not just from Cleveland, but the entire state of Ohio! Honestly, I feel that this is long overdue. It's so much young, fresh talent in the Cleveland that it's a must we be heard. It took me awhile to really gain the knowledge and wisdom that I needed to make this happen. Now the time has come to use my connections, and my 18 years of experience in the music industry to make this happen. If we all come together, stand firm, and support each other, I believe this movement could be as strong as the LA, Mia, Atl, and NY music movements. So Cleveland, Ohio and the rest of Ohio, Its time to stand up and claim our place in music history! Krayzie Bone!!!

Comments