Cleveland is Haterade Nation!

I want to present a typical situation that happens in Cleveland when an artist has severe mental problems.  Early in morning I made a Facebook post that goes as follows:

Artist's who make diss tracks are immature and childish. Anyone that would actually take time to talk, write or record about someone else's life is either jealous or a hater. Artist's who make diss tracks typically have no music career so they need to pick on someone else for attention. Artist's who support other artist's that make diss tracks typically have no music career either. Once again, the same crop of people following and liking the usual NO MUSIC CAREER artist. GROW UP!


Now notice I didn't mention anyone's name, I didn't call out any certain artist.  I was simply stating an opinion.  All of a sudden a local talent post's hate on my FB wall and then inboxes me with a message thinking I was talking about him.  The message goes as follows:

ME:
why are you posting on my wall?
im at 5965 andrews rd in mentor on the lake, here till 7pm, come and see me, I want to know what I have to answer too... lol

Johnny Givens:
Quit tryna be tough, your 5'4, I'm 6'1, your getting beat. See you soon

ME:
John, i'm 5'11 and weigh 275, height and weight have to do with nothing. I gave you the address, can't wait to see you!

Johnny Givens:
I just seen you you short fuk. I tower over you and I'm in shape. This is gonna end badly for you. Remember today, hopefully you'll shut your fat mouth before you catch an ass whooping the next time.

ME:
First off, you don't scare me, so don't try and threaten me. 2ndly, You do not tower over me, I saw you at peabodys, you are shorter then me, but again, size has nothing to do with anything. I'm going to remember today as I sit here and wait for you to show up. I dare you. Now if you don't show up, what does that make you?

Johnny Givens:
YOU DUMB FUCK. I DONT DO DIRT IN THE BURBS. I WILL SEE YOU AND WE WILL TALK. YOU BRANG YOURSELF INTO THIS SHIT BRO, YOUR FAULT. I RESPECTEDS YOU BEFORE TODAY. BAD MISTAKE ON YOUR PART.

ME:
First off, you came attacking me first with no reason at all. I didn't brag anything into anything. You posted on my wall first, you posted on your wall first about me, I have not mentioned your name in anything i've ever posted on facebook ever!!! No mistakes here, you can do whatever you want, it will not effect me. Good Luck!!!

Johnny Givens:
ITS OBVIOUS WHO YOU WAS TALKING ABOUT. DONT COUNT ME OUT HOMIE, I HAVE FUNDING AND I WILL BE MAKING NOISE. WHEN THE SMOKE CLEARS AND BODIES ARE LYING ON THE GROUND YOU WILL REALIZIE THAT YOU HAD A CHOICE. TO RIDE WITH REAL, OR TO RIDE WITH FAKE. YOU CHOSE THE WRONG PATH, GET WELL SOON.

ME:
was your name mentioned? was your music mentioned? NO -YOU DON'T SCARE ME! smoke clears, bodies lying lol all your doing is making me laugh. I did choose the right path and am happy to be on it. You need to get well soon, you need your head examined by a doctor... now stfu already, your boring me...

Johnny Givens:
SEE YOU SOON, NUFF SAID.

JS:
Come now, what are you waiting for?

Johnny Givens:
LAAAAAMMMMMMMEEEEEE.

ME:
John, i have never mentioned you in anything ive ever posted on fb, yet you are the one coming at me. My post from earlier had nothing to do with you, you need to read it more clearly. Until then, have fun warring with yourself, you know where im at if you got a problem, but i'm not going to waste my time with high school bullshit. sorry 

Johnny Givens:
SO I AM SURE YOU DONE FIGURED THAT I DONE FIGURED YOU OUT. YOU ARE A LYAR AND A MANIPULATOR. YOU GO AGAINST THE FLOW OF THE UNIVERSE, YOU WILL BE CAST OUT. YOU PICKED THE WRONG HONKEY TO FUCK WITH.

Now, who talk's like this?  Who make's internet threat's like this?  SO...JG blocks me on FB and continues to post up my name like some FB stalker.  JG claim's he's anti-movement and better then anybody else in the music industry.  Some artist's comment on his post's and like his statuses because they are in the same boat he is.  How about you let your career and your music speak for itself, we do, and the track record doesn't lie!  I remember some chick who dated JG back in the day and they said when they were at his make-shift studio he couldn't even remember the words to his own songs!!!  He had to look up the written down lyrics!!!  You can be anti-movement all you want, that right there exactly explains why your career is where it's at and will always be!  So go ahead, threaten me, you don't scare me, make a diss track to earn your 1,000 views, FACT, nobody cares and nobody will remember any of it after a month.  But in that month's time I will be hosting 3 events, I will be making money while you will still be there fb internet thugging without proper spelling and sentence structure of your words and sentences!  GO BACK TO SCHOOL, GROW UP AND GET A LIFE!

I'm proud to say this blog will be viewed by over 10,000 people daily!  People need to read this and understand this is the typical music scene in Cleveland.  This is how certain artist's talk.  Artist's who are jealous, spew hate, have no career and are still hoping one day someone will actually like there music.

JG thinks by having almost 1,000 views on a video in 36 hours is big time, Slim Jim had 96,000 downloads in 3 days, that's big time!

Over 500 events along with 18+ years in the industry.

4 nominees for the 2011 Ohio Hip-Hop Awards.

Headliners such as Cory Gunz, Flesh N Bone, Celeb Forever, Slim Thug, Da Kennel, Lil Wyte, Ray Cash, Krayzie Bone, Nick Zuber, Cali Miles, Slim Jim, Young Low, Danny Wells, Gorilla Zoe, Kenny Ali, J-Trip

Numerous websites:







Thank you, and have fun storming the castle!





Comments