Model of the Week: Interview with Tori Gr8ce

Photobucket

TIME WITH TORI GR8CE WRITTEN BY QUINCY "BIG HEFF" TAYLOR 
BIG HEFF: WHERE ARE YOU FROM AND HOW DID YOU GET YOUR START IN MODELING?
TORI GRACE : I'm a military brat. I started modeling. At Georgia state university as stopped. Last year my manager, I was his assistant, told me to try again and I laughed at him at first and said what the heck, took some new pics and the rest was history.
BIG HEFF: HOW HAS MUSIC INFLUENCED YOUR LIFE?
TORI GRACE: aaauuggghhh it's Been there FOREVER! I used to play violin growing up sang in the choir at church and school. I've worked with 3 VERY talented artists and have made friends with several other. I LOVE music. It gets me through my day! I'm always playing it downloading something finding new artists. I couldn't live without it.
Photobucket
BIG HEFF: WHO ARE YOUR TOP 5 ARTIST OF ALL TIME?
TORI GRACE: chrisette Michele, pink, rihanna, Mariah Carey, musiq soul child
BIG HEFF: GOING FURTHER INTO MUSIC, WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE FIVE SONGS?
TORI GRACE: hahaha (they change all the time) Rihanna we found love, P!nk perfect, Chrisette Michele Im a star, Mariah Carey Always be my baby, Rihanna Rehab and Floetry If I was a bird.
Photobucket
BIG HEFF: WITH ALL THE EXPOSURE THAT MODELING BRINGS, WHAT DOES TORI HAVE COMING UP FOR 2013?
TORI GRACE: Stunnaz Mag release parties, my birthday, Fyne Girls events, fleet djs events I know I have a few fashion shows to host all kinds of other things in the works! :)
BIG HEFF: WHAT ADVICE WOULD YOU GIVE TO ASPIRING MODELS TRYING TO GET INTO THE BUSINESS?
TORI GRACE: pick a genre of modeling and stick to it. If you can't or wouldn't show your mom don't do it. And research everyone BEFORE you work with them.
BIG HEFF: HOW DO YOU PARTICIPATE IN YOUR COMMUNITY?
TORI GRACE: I do charity work and try to at least once month. I work with mrs US united Nancy Klausner and her NPO higher family achievement, Tiffany Rogers NPO feed the models and pretty much anyone else that might need my help.
BIG HEFF: HAVE YOU BEEN INVOLVED IN TELEVISION OR FILM?
TORI GRACE: I've done a few independent films and video drops and a cable tv interview with Connie from rising stars.
Photobucket
 
BIG HEFF: WHATS YOUR NATIONALITY FOR OUR READERS?
TORI GRACE: I'm mixed. My dad is black and my mom is Native American, Mexican, Irish, French and German. I'm still researching my family history with my cousin so we don't know what else might pop up. BIG HEFF: WHAT ARE SOME OF THE HIGHLIGHTS OF YOUR MODELING CAREER?
TORI GRACE: wow well when I first met you guys, the cover of 50fifty magazine, working with C Clark, the cover of Stunnaz Mag? Being named Fyne Girl of the year from Shawn Darnell, every single booking I've ever had lol, I'm blessed to get them. Wow working with Taylor j takeover and gucci man it's a lot of different ones. I could go on forever!
BIG HEFF: WITH BODY ART BECOMING A GROWING FORM OF EXPRESSION, WHAT DOES YOUR BODY ART MEAN TO YOU?
TORI GRACE: I get my tattoos after I've been through something in life. Breakup, loss of a friend, an obstacle IVe overcome. They all mean something different. Freedom, love being a star without having to have someone else tell you.
BIG HEFF: WHAT ARE YOUR MEASUREMENTS?
TORI GRACE: sheesh 32-27-39
Photobucket
 
BIG HEFF: CAN YOU DESCRIBE YOUR PERFECT DATE?
TORI GRACE: Dinner, Movie or Bowling great conversation and laughs! Some flowers wouldn't hurt either lol!
BIG HEFF: WHAT ARE SOME OF THE THINGS THAT YOU LOOK FOR IN A MAN?
TORI GRACE: someone that's honest and makes me laugh! I can be really silly sometimes.
BIG HEFF: IF SOMEONE WANTED TO GET IN CONTACT FOR WITH YOU , PLEASE LIST YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA AND BOOKING INFO?
TORI GRACE: everything is @ToriGr8ce @gmail everything twitter Facebook you name it!
BIG HEFF: ANY LAST WORDS OR SHOUT OUTS?
TORI GRACE: shout out to my publicist Tia culver the fleet dj fam, Citty, Feed the Models, Syunnaz Mag And my homie Rious design! Last but not least my fans! Xoxo

Comments