StarMusic Media interview with DJ Showoff [Co-Op/Nerve Djs]

Written By: SteelCity Queen
Photobucket
SteelCity Queen: How old are you and where are you from?
Dj Showoff: I'm 21 years old and i'm from Lorain,Ohio.
SteelCity Queen: What is YNTO and what does it stand for?
Dj Showoff: YNTO is a group of young individuals with the same goals and ambitions striving for success. SteelCity Queen: When did you know know you wanted to be a dj?
Dj Showoff: It all began for me being in a 5 member hip hop group. As we traveled and did shows I started gaining interest in becoming a dj. I felt that it would be a great opportunity for me to showcase my talent and also give me an element of my own that would set me apart from the rest of the group so I pretty much created my own lane and stuck with it.
  Photobucket
SteelCity Queen:Where did your name come from?
Dj Showoff: My name came from a line I said in one of my songs. "Vee you such a show off". Basically referring to me liking nice things. The line came from the song and became apart of me and once I realized the females rocked with it, I instantly ran with it and came up with "DJ ShowOff".
SteelCity Queen: What was the first event you played for?
Dj Showoff: My first event I actually put together was a 2 day New Years party that people still talk about til this day.
SteelCity Queen How is the scene in your eyes at the moment?
Dj Showoff: The music scene in Ohio is definately starting to grow and I like the direction it's headed. Photobucket
 SteelCity Queen: What advice would you give an up and coming dj?
DJ Showoff: Grind will turn into shine!

Comments