StarMusic News: Brittany Smooch feat Earl Hayes [Audio] Come On

Bittany Smooch photo brittanysmooch_zps79549ed3.jpg ----------- (New York, NY) - Today New York bred songstress Brittany Smoochreleases her track "Come On" ft Earl Hayes. This is the first of three singles that will be released by Brittany Smooch, who was Born and raised in New York city and now resides in Las Vegas. This self described "electro-hip-hop" talent got her first deal at the age of 16, and has been performing since the early age of 7. In fact, Brittany still works with the same team that helped her get her start early on in her career and credits them with helping her keep a strong work ethic and helping her secure work with TMT artist Earl Hayes. "I have an incredible team that has worked with me since i was a little girl," Brittany explained. "I was born and raised in New York City. I have been singing my whole life, I started by doing performances about 7 years old. I started acting and have continued singing since, getting my first deal at 16."

Comments