StarMusic News: Big Cheeze [Audio] Str8 2 Bidness feat French Montana

(Richmond, CA) - Bay Area rapper Big Cheeze gets "Str8 2 Bidness" with French Montana on the track. Lets not forget the big homie goes and gets Pleasure P on the hook and this is definitley a certified banger for the clubs, streets and the ladies all at the same damn time. This release also comes with footage of Big Cheeze behind the scenes for his video for "Bad Behavior" which features an appearance from DeeBo (John Lister Jr.) of Friday fame in the video. "French is called me and told me he's coming to town on tour and we're shooting the video the "Str8 2 Bidness". When French comes to town we workin like real bosses do," said Big Cheeze of his upcoming video for with French Montana. "I've been around, I've done songs with Birdman, Master P, Snoop, a lot of cats, but right now I'm getting focused on the release of this new single with French Montana. "Bad Behavior" has no features and I think it will show what I can do. But these features aren't paid features, this is me in the studio with these guys and us putting something together in the studio," Big Cheeze explained. Inline image 1 SOUNDCLOUD LINK: https://soundcloud.com/mihpromo/big-cheeze-ft-french-montana-pleasure-p-str8-2-bidness SOUNDCLOUD EMBED:

Comments